Welcome To Understanding Aviation Meteorology
- Regardless of your participation in the aviation environment, whether you are a Cabin Crew member a pilot, a virtual aviator or just an aviation enthusiast wishing to enrich your knowledge, this course will be of benefit to you.
- Weather knows no bounds and it will affect all levels of flying activity.
- Understanding aviation meteorology will help you to better.
- This course will help you discover how various elements determine the weather, how they vary depending on location and time of the year and the extent to which they can be forecast.
- You will also consider some of the ways in which typical variations in the weather and extreme weather events affect a wide range of aviation activities
- The Yadley.com system automatically generates a certificate of completion once you complete all the instructional material and if you pass the final exam at 90% or better.
- The system sends the certificate via email and you will have access to it online as well.
This course provides a perfect introduction to aviation weather, explaining the main drivers that determine the weather on a seasonal and daily basis.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- A practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 hours
- Skill level Advanced
- Language English
- Students 21
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
We are a Christian community created for aviation enthusiasts who come from low-income backgrounds. Get access to dozens of FREE to low-cost online courses that are aimed at advancing your aviation career.