Inflight Catering – Mastering The Basics
Perfect for Flight Attendants or anyone else interested in the catering industry, this course covers many of the facets of serving food on board, service techniques and the types of equipment used in serving food.
- You will notice that this short and sweet course contains lots of information drawn from service operations in restaurants and hotels.
- We believe that such a wide variety of information from other food experts is essential to the safe and smooth operations of catering services on an airplane.
- In addition to that, this course will also help you to:
Understand the relationship between the catering industry and other industries
Understand how to use food and beverage service types of equipment
Understand the safe handling of equipment such as glassware, chinaware and tableware
Learn French service techniques and how you can incorporate them into your service
And much more!!
- The Yadley.com system automatically generates a certificate of completion once you complete all instructional material and pass the exam at 90% or better.
- The system sends the certificate via email and you will have access to it online as well.
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 33
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to the Catering Industry 3
The Flight Attendant 3
Fundamentals of Inflight Catering 4
Common operating equipment 4
Forms and Techniques of Service 3