Become a Professional Pilot. It is prestigious, fun and just exciting. But the question is, how do you get there?
- This course is short but very comprehensive and it will help answer all your questions about “How To Become A Pilot”.
- It covers all the information you may need to get started, from Qualifications, Academic Requirements and much more.
- To make it interactive, this course makes the use of pictures and practical examples of the current regulations in the industry. You will learn so much in so little a time.
Some of the many questions that will be addressed in this course include:
- What do you have to do to become a pilot?
- From who do you get a pilot license?
- What are the laws regulating the pilot training industry?
- What are the age requirements?
- Can you be paid as a Private Pilot?
A Certificate of completion is provided at the end of the course in downloadable PDF format.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 60 minutes
- Skill level Basic, Beginner
- Language English
- Students 282
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
This section will help you get acquainted with the general guidelines needed for you to become a Pilot.
Stages Involved 6
In this section we will look at the different stages involved, from zero experience to becoming a fully fledged professional Pilot
Flight Schools and Costs Involved 2
This section will help you choose a good flight school for your training. Know the general costs and what you should expect of a school
Life After Training 2
This section will guide you into the 'what next' of the career, it will help you to understand your job options as a Pilot