- Aviation is a growing industry and as such, it has lots of challenges in it.
- In order to address these many challenges, you need an extensive understanding of the main issues in this industry.
- If we are to grow as leaders in the aviation industry we need to learn change management, systems thinking, goal setting and possess the necessary communication and leadership skills to execute long-term strategies.
This course is meant for:
Anyone wishing to play a key leadership role in the air transport or travel and tourism industry
Anyone wishing to upgrade their leadership and management skills
A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way, and shows the way. People may hear your words, but they feel your attitude – John C Maxwell
“Leadership is not about titles, positions or flowcharts.” John C Maxwell in the Seven Steps to Success
- The Yadley.com system automatically generates a certificate of completion once you complete all instructional material and pass the exam at 90% or better.
- The system sends the certificate via email and you will have access to it online as well.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 19
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes